Pages

Jun 23, 2012

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)

One Foot in the Grave 

Written by Jeaniene Frost


Reading Source: Library
Series: Night Huntress
Book #: 2
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance
Rating:


This is the second in the Night Huntress Series.

Fast forward four years... Cat is now a special agent for a secret branch of the FBI. They focus on hunting down rogue vampires. She's now known as the Red Reaper and a lot of Vamps don't like her. Needless to say Cat's being hunted... that's right... by a Vamp that likes to collect "rare" objects.... and let me tell you - Cat's pretty rare. But wait! There's more... someone else is trying to kill her. Someone that knows who she was before she became the Red Reaper.

After running away from Bones four years earlier in an attempt to save his life and protect her mother she is forced back into the company of Bones in an effort to save her life.

Things start slowish - but everything is good in this book. I definitely would read Halfway to the Grave before reading this. You really need to know the back story to understand this book.

But let me say - Chapter 32. If you read the book you cannot disagree that that chapter is HOTT. Its the best sex scene I've read in a book ever... I've never wanted to be a leading lady so much in my life....


1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower from Book Blogs. I hope you'll stop by and follow me back. http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete