Pages

Jun 24, 2012

Seduced By Shadows by Jessa Slade

Seduced By Shadows 

Written by: Jessa Slade


Reading Source: Library
Series: Marked Souls
Book #: 1
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance
Rating:



At first, I was reluctant to select this book -- I had never really read a "demon romance" before. However, I picked it up anyway, not wanting to be a book snob... and I made the right choice. This book has an whole new world that I've never seen in a book before - granted I haven't read the entire genre... but I've read quite a few.


Sera Littlejohn deals with death daily, she's an end of life councilor. Now she's dealing with it in her own life; Sera was seriously injured and subsequently handicapped by a car accident. And this isn't she's come close to death. Her past is the reason for her future, Sera Littlejohn is demon possessed.


Ferris Archer is part of a League of Warriors that fight the "bad demons." When he discovers that Sera is the newly possessed, he feels the need protect her, to warn her of her future. He's willing to keep her safe at all costs.


I really enjoyed this book. The characters are fun and detailed. The story-line is great! This was emotional, suspenseful, fresh and totally worth reading. I might even read it again.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting! I've been kicking around an idea for a NA novel with demons, and I might pick this up for 'research' (ok, maybe for the cover illustration, hehe). Thanks for the recommendation!

    I found your blog via bookblogs. My blog is nickieanderson.blogspot.com
    I hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete