Pages

Feb 21, 2015

Review: Dark Surrender


Dark Surrender
Dark Surrender by Erica Ridley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I haven't read a historical romance novel in a long time. I got into them a while back and burned myself out by reading them all the time. When I moved on to a different genre, it was because I thought I had read them all - you know... Lord of the Manor is forced into marriage to some dotty backwoods lass - only she is not as dotty as she seems and she ends up causing some epic battle between the Lord and some other dude because she was a twit and brought about a war, etc. Well this is not that story. It is far from that story, and I can't express how happy I was to find that out.

Read my full Review here: Bottom Shelf Book Reviews



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment